Jewelry can withstand water/moisture but to preserve the life of your jewelry we encourage you to follow our care instructions below to ensure the longevity of your jewelry.
Jewelry Care Instructions
Limit Jewelry contact with water/moisture
Avoid jewelry contacting perfume, hairspray, lotions, jewelry cleaners, and any other chemicals.
- Remove jewelry before sleeping or participating in physical activities.
- Store jewelry in your box or velvet bag
- Use warm water with a mild, fragrance-free soap to clean your jewelry.
- Gently pat jewelry dry with a clean cotton or microfiber cloth.
- Try not using jewelry cleaners with chemicals because those elements can cause the plating to fade over time.